1) engage in the full program of the Prophetic Voices Campaign
2) a preaching series
3) timely communication with your membership
4) building a congregational team for Prophetic Voices Ministry
5) 2-3 invitations of acting on your membership
6) congregational engagement through Prophetic Ministry to connect PV to real issues relevant to the public dialogue in 2012 (such as Voter ID, investments in the common good, a just economy, etc.)
Organize public actions with candidates for office:
1) research visits
3) candidate forums in July/August of 2012.
4) invite congregation to declare their commitment to Prophetic Voices Campaign through sign-ups, and pledge cards.
5) invite congregation members to engage in non-partisan voter engagement as people of faith.
Register here to become a Prophetic Voices Anchor / Member Congregation